The new paint backend slowly approaches the first beta version.
Why does it take so long? Well, migrating to the new backend involves quite a few milestones and steps that are necessary from the previous codebase.
The App was initially written in Objective-C, the default programming language for iOS/MacOS devices a few years ago. Since the advent of Swift, the new language, its necessary to get the App to the newest technology.
Rewriting the codebase will let PaintMyMinis to be always up-to-date and ready for the future and new iOS versions. Versioning of iOS is pretty fast so a lot of code gets Read more…
PaintMyMinis 1.4 released!
* Support for bigger displays
* Scan barcodes directly to add to your layer mix
* FIXED: crash when adding an image
* Minor bugs and improvements
To celebrate the new version, PaintyMinis 1.4 is going to be FREE on Saturday 18th November 2017 and the week afterwards at a reduced price. Tell your friends!
There are many new features and improvements planned for PaintMyMinis v1.5. Stay tuned!
Want to activly influence the new version? Contact us for becoming a beta tester!
Games Workshop paint libraries Shade, Dry, Layer, Technical and Base are up to date again! Thanks Januine for letting me know!
New paint range “Vallejo – Panzer Aces” available for download in the Settings/Color Libraries/Available section in the app!
Its christmas! :)
– PaintMyMinis CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFER –
—— ONLY €0.99 ON 24th Dec 2015 ——–
Share and be sure to spread the word!! :)
A belated happy new year 2015 to everyone! :)
As a little present a new paint (more pigments ;) ) range is available: Secret Weapon Miniatures current pigment and wash range!
Available for download in the Settings/Color Libraries/Available section in the app!
New paint range “Vallejo – Game Air” available for download in
the Settings/Color Libraries/Available section in the app!
A new version of PaintMyMinis is available! The new version includes a massive amount of new features and requests:
- Paint statistics (Overall usage etc.)
- Project statistics (Which paints are used, which brand the most etc.)
- TICET export
- Text export
- More export options (AirDrop, AirPrint, Facebook etc.)
- Barcodescanner for paint pots (iOS7 or higher only)
- General project notes
- In-App color libraries
- Custom bookmark order
- Finished miniatures grouping
- New colorfield: brand ID
- Sort by brand ID
- quickly add paints to the shoppinglist by tap&hold
- NEW PAINT LIBRARIES: Badger Minitaire, The Army Painter, Scale75, Coat d’arms, Wargames Foundry, old citadel paint line
- Fixed occasional crash when adding a layer to a materials
- Mix cell was not responsive after deletion
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
Stay tuned and happy painting!
Very happy and proud to announce that multi Golden Demon winner Mathieu Fontaine from Studio Akaranseth wrote a nice review on his blog about PaintMyMinis:
You can read the full review here:
Review by Studio Akaranseth
Happy that you like it so far and thank you very much for the review!
Mathieu, keep up producing all your miniature painting awesomeness… Love your work! :)
A little easter gift for you! :)
New paint range “Reaper Master Series Paints” available for download in
the “Manual”->”Build your color library”->”Free color libraries” section!
Get it here: PaintMyMinis Manual
Because the core colors series consist of 272 colors, the library is divided in 4 parts.
Small update of PaintMyMinis to fix some GUI issues and minor improvements.
- Fixed app crash while export/backup
- Locale date format in bookmarks
- Grouping of finished materials/bookmarks
- Minor improvements
The update will be available in the next few days!
A new version of PaintMyMinis is on the way! The new version will include
the following new features:
- Filter PickerViews (add color to shopping etc.)
- Tap&Hold colors, replace color by another color
- Tap&Hold colors, duplicate colors
- Replace all color occurencies in mixtures before deletion
- Offline help
- New color ranges added to the manual page for download (Formula P3, Citadel)
The new version will be available in the next few days! Stay tuned!
Im happy to announce that Scriblab Products is also available on Facebook now! Get news, updates in your Facebook feed or join discussions about apps by ScriblabProducts in the comments.
Be sure to like Scriblab Products today! ;)
Bill from “Bill’s Raving Rant” posted a nice review of PaintMyMinis on his blog! Im very happy to hear that the app is usefull for you!
” (…) Well, PaintMyMinis is that (note)book, except that it resides on your iPhone, and it becomes your notebook on steroids, with some serious awesomesauce thrown in.”
You can read the full review here: Software Report: PaintMyMinis
Thanks Bill and happy painting!
The blog is finally online! The blog will inform you about releases, updates or news regarding Scriblab apps! If you would like to get informed instantly just subscribe to the newsletter on the about page. Cheers, Marius